First off, Happy 2008 to everyone and may this year be a blessing to your family. Today, my oldest son turns 8 yrs old and I am really beginning to feel like an old man (probably because my boys tell me that I am an old man all the time). This weekend his party will be at the skating rink and is always a blast.
Since I last wrote, we have closed and moved out of the our house and now living with Amy's parents. I have to say that it is going better than I first thought it would, but truthfully my house can not get built fast enough 8-)
So Where are we with the new house? We have finalyzed the plan and the builder and waiting for the county approvals before pulling permits. My best hope will be that by next week we will be breaking ground on the new house. We are using Brent Barton as the builder, his dad Mike Barton is the one that built our last home. Brent did all the flooring at our last home builds a great home just like his dad. Amy and I are excited about building this home. While building a home has it's challenges, Amy and I are looking forward to getting the process going. I will begin to take pictures of the lot and construction and post them here so you will get an ideal of how things are going. Should be pretty interesting.
Now on too other things. Dallas Cowboys plays New York Giants this weekend. Dallas beat the Giants both times in regular season, but Dallas has never completed a 3 game sweep in a season. I think Dallas is a better team, I just have to hope that Jessica Simpson is not in the players box. For you Cowboy fans, you know what I mean.
Well, I hope all of you have a great New Year and I pray that God's blessings be upon you. I believe that God has great things in store for everyone this year as long as they get in-line with God's Perfect Will.
I will be writing more frequently, and keeping everyone up to date with progress on the house.
God Bless,
Jimmy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment