Monday, February 11, 2008

Time Flies !!

Well, I really did not mean to take this long between post, but I have been really busy with the house stuff. While nothing has been done physically with the house, we have accomplished a ton. We now have full approvals from the State of TN,Fayette County, and homeowners association. Nothing in this process has been really easy. Not to mention nothing goes fast and everyone needs 7 - 10 days to approve something. The largest fight on our hands was with the State of Tennessee and the septic tank. These people are just crazy, but I digress and we have the approval and everything is fine and dandy right now.

The next step is for the weather to act right long enough to get a bulldozer on the lot. Once we get the foundation poured and the roof on it, we should be in good shape. February and dry weather doesn't not happen very often. I will keep you updated on the progress from time to time.

I also want to note that you will probably want to check back next week because Abby is having her birthday party at the skating rink and guess what !! Mark will be there. Marshel is going to bring the camcorder and record, so we can make that $10,000 on funniest people or it is funniest pets (haha).....

Look forward to skating this weekend. I am sure it will be a blast as always.

No comments: