Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Look at House

It has been a long time coming, but the house is showing progress. I told you that if you check back to my blogger page you will get a benefit that some of the others would not. You are the first to get a glipse of the new house. Below is the first stages of the house, but I have to tell you that the picture does not do it justice. You will understand when you see it in person. The house is moving along rather quickly now and it won't be long until we have a roof with shingles. The weather has not been nice to us but the last couple of weeks has really helped things. All in All we are past the worst part of building a house and we are now entering the fun stages of picking out everything that we want to throw into the house. The estimated completion date is the end of July and I just pray we can hit it. Although, We would not be surprised if it went into August.

No comments: