Sunday, July 6, 2008

House Update !!




For those of you who are interested in our adventure of building a house, I want to give you an update. First off, Amy and I are still married and everything seems to be going as smooth as it can. We do have those days were we want to .... lets just say days were we should not be around each other, but that is expected.

The brick and sheetrock was started last week and both should be completed by Monday, so this means we are getting very close. By the middle of this week we should be ready to hook the house up with permanent electricity which means that the pool builders can begin digging the hole.

I am going to talk to the builder tomorrow to see about how long he thinks it will be before we move in. My best guess, he will probably say 6 weeks, although, hopefully he will suprise me and say earlier. Amy has been working very hard finalyzing tile, wood floors, lights, paint colors, and all the fun things you have to do when building a house. I stress the word fun, because sometimes I think she has had all she can stand.. I am glad she is doing this part.

Here ia a new pic for you.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

That's awesome! I didn't know you were building a house! Congrats!!